CrossCode CrossCode

That's just amazing work! So sad, it has no russian translation((

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

One good beerful evening, after I totally screwed up a lot of good relationships, I was confessing my nemesis about all the big chances I missed. That bastard interrupted my dramatic story, threw out his bottle and told me: "You're pitying yourself too much" (actually, don't know how to translate it exactly from russian), - and just walked away.
Since then, I have this good and positive thought in my mind: "If you still thinking about something and trying to share with others - then it's still not comleted period or (and that would be much worse) all your feelings you still have about this are just not true".
Actually, I am kinda of a hater of queers, but the main character was humorous a lot for me) Feel sorry for his parents, though. Guys didn't deserve this kind of entangled in himself child, talking so sad about them, 5 years later after drama.
Nah... Gays! What else can you expect from them? :The Game (part 0): ? No, don't think so))
Only a big pit of egocentrismic self-love regrets and issues.
There is no parents' fault. They still deserve a normal relationships with their child!

Theropods Theropods

It's so totally charming even after first 5 minutes of playing! Great mechanics and pixels!!

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

That game is AWSOME! I spent thee nights to complete it))
If your crew will ever want Phoenotopia translated into russian - please, count on me!)
Wish you more fantastic ideas!)

Garnet McLane Cream Pie Garnet McLane Cream Pie

So sad, that there is no sound efects((

Furtive Dao Furtive Dao

This game pretty complicated in it's messages)) Why do we help the protagonists to steal? Are we killing bad guys or... we are just two furry criminals?))

Dopaminium: The Heal Jour Dopaminium: The Heal Jour

It doesn't look like a dreams at all. Maybe it's someone'sinsanity, but even then we must have some explanations or kognitive determinants. Somekind of sensetive-rational coordinates. And in this game we have nothing. It's not dreams. It's just someone's shitheadded brain damage. But still, it's a pretty nice and tricky game. You need a good deep scenarios. And please quit paradrug themes. It's annoying and too popular for good game.

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

One of the best games ever! It took me 2 days to beat this game, but I did it! And that was awesome braincracking adventure!!

Aurorae Aurorae

Well, that's really one of the hardest platformers I ever played! It's really sad, that it is not the best graphics and has just a little of logic puzzles. But still, that was awsome)

Sky Island Sky Island

Wow...

Is't that is a great beginning of a new era in flash-animation - the 3d-flash!