The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Hail to HotDiggedyDemon

STAY AWAY FROM THIS REVIEW - IT'S SPOILING!!!

Somedays before I was one who established the furries fandom in russian
In my days the were not such a creepy jerks))
But nowadays I'm truly and honestly say, that this movie is sooooo truthul and absolutely amazing!
Horror+furries= masterpiece furryhorror

Maybe that should be a new genre? When the accidents are made by crazy fendoms' fans?

Anyway, liked it more than the story about jerry and jackie even they were amazing!

Thanks fo%u043A your works!

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

I live in Russia

there are no dancing men or purple hens))

Do all americans think so steryotypical?)))

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Seemly, never ending saga!

I am waiting for 7th episode to see is the Larry 7 will be really better than Larry 7

CrossCode CrossCode

That's just amazing work! So sad, it has no russian translation((

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

One good beerful evening, after I totally screwed up a lot of good relationships, I was confessing my nemesis about all the big chances I missed. That bastard interrupted my dramatic story, threw out his bottle and told me: "You're pitying yourself too much" (actually, don't know how to translate it exactly from russian), - and just walked away.
Since then, I have this good and positive thought in my mind: "If you still thinking about something and trying to share with others - then it's still not comleted period or (and that would be much worse) all your feelings you still have about this are just not true".
Actually, I am kinda of a hater of queers, but the main character was humorous a lot for me) Feel sorry for his parents, though. Guys didn't deserve this kind of entangled in himself child, talking so sad about them, 5 years later after drama.
Nah... Gays! What else can you expect from them? :The Game (part 0): ? No, don't think so))
Only a big pit of egocentrismic self-love regrets and issues.
There is no parents' fault. They still deserve a normal relationships with their child!

Theropods Theropods

It's so totally charming even after first 5 minutes of playing! Great mechanics and pixels!!